Welcome to UnityBase server-side API documentation
Here are described all Application server object, which are supplied in the standard edition distribution. Objects are grouped into the sections (navigation bar on the left).
Modules section contains a build-in modules, you can import a module using
Classes section contains a globally accessible classes.
Namespaces is a groups of functions and members in the global object. Think of it as about a objects, defined in the
To access a namespace member, for example name of the current application, just write
This section contains all functions and properties, defined directly in the
We know - this is a bad practice to put something directly into the global object, and we try to move as match as possible to modules.
From the historical reason:
Try not to use the other global members - we remove it from global in the next versions (2.0 probably)
UnityBase have a several extending points:
- Many of NodeJS modules can be used. We are working hard to improve compatibility with NodeJS.
- Any function from ant thread-safe
dllcan be used with help of
- can use a
COMobjects with help of
- Developer can write his own plugins using
C/C++/ObjectPascaland load it via
UnityBase Enterprise edition come with several additional build-in objects such as:
- generation of a PDF (on both client or server side) with full Unicode support
- PDF signing using visual and non-visual signature types
- authorization using
Negotiate(single sign on)
- authorization using public-private key pairs (RSA or DSTU)
- chanel encryption using very strong elliptic-curves based encryption
ORM in Enterprise edition support a Oracle and MS SQL databases.