Available server-side modules
Many of nodejs modules are compatible with UnityBase. We are constantly working on enhancing the compatibility with nodejs.
Below is a short list of the modules available in the UnityBase standard distribution:
- @unitybase/ub: main entry point for the most of the applications
- @unitybase/ubcli: command line utils for database initialization, synchronizing domain metadata with physical database structure, auto tests, generation of documentation and IDE code insight stubs, etc.
- @unitybase/base: working with command line args, connecting to UnityBase server, bulk data loading
- @unitybase/uba: UnityBase Administrative model. Defines entities for the users, roles and permissions. See tutorial 02 Security
- @unitybase/ubq: Asynchronous task queue persisted into the database. See tutorials 04 Delayed operations and Schedulers. This module contains the methods for sending e-mails and updating FTS indexes.
- @unitybase/ubs: Reports, User messages (notifications), Settings (aka about:config), Counters
- @unitybase/cdn: Set of the dictionaries appropriate for the majority of enterprise systems:
- Organizations (departments, persons, contacts, bank accounts etc.)
- Regions (countries, cities, streets, buildings etc)
- @unitybase/ubm: Set of the entities for constructing a dynamically generated UnityBase UI
- navigation desktops & shortcuts ( can be used for the dynamic routing generation for portalUI)
- forms definitions (used by adminUI for dynamic forms' generation)
- ER diagrams
- @unitybase/org: an internal organization structure
- includes organizations, departments, staffs, positions, employees, professions
- can store hierarchical organization charts
- all entities are historical and support safe delete
- @unitybase/xlsx package for creating MS Excel files
- @unitybase/pdf package for creating PDFs
The complete list of available modules is in UnityBase packages registry